- Include a link URL to your padlet board
2. How well did you know your partner before this activity? I would say I knew Agustin pretty well because I had him a class before this
3. How well do you know them now? I would say I know him to be a hardcore gamer just as I.
4. Does this seem like a way to make new connections in a time of pandemic isolation? I would say this is a good start in trying to make connections with new people; however it can suck if one doesn’t have interest to get to know each other.
5. What is another way you can think of to make new connections in a time of pandemic isolation? A way can be being paired into groups such as the other activities we have done in the past.
6. What platform did you use to communicate with your partner? How well did it work? Or not work? What other tool, or type of tool, might have been better? I used snapchat to communicate with my friend, and I would say it was a good form of communication because we both were in a comfortable space where we can communicate.
7. How did Padlet work for you? Was it easy to use? Did it communicate well? Can you think of another platform that might be better? Surprisingly is was easy to use, but since it was new to me, I had to ask YouTube to help.
8. What if, instead of meeting classmates, your goal was professional connections? How can you connect to people in your fiend in a time of pandemic isolation? If my goal were to meet with professional connections, I would take the route in creating a business account in Instagram and have my contacts for display so that I can set up a 1 on 1 inquiry.