Wk 9 — Art Activity — Student Choice, Part 2
- Photos or Video of your completed project
- What was your original vision?
My original vision was to include more in-depth in my process of drawing, but I decided to show what I focused which lead me to the resulting picture.
3. How did your project differ from the original vision?
The only difference from this project to the original vision is that I decided not to show the basic principles that I began to learn leading to the improvements of my drawings.
4. Do you think your project is a success? Why or why not? I think my project was a success because I was able to provide the audience the journey I took with my drawing. It was a struggle at first trying to make the perfect “hand”, but with a lot of practice I was able to get it.
5. Do you think your project got weaker due to compromises you had to make to complete it? Or stronger due to improvements as you executed the work and found new ideas? Or both? Please describe!
I think my project became a lot stronger because I was able to improve on what I wanted to focused on. The fact that I was given a week time ahead to think about how I wanted my project to turn it, it ended to be fantastic!
6. What ideas, concepts, or artistic abilities were you trying to explore in this project? Did you achieve your goals? Do you think your piece communicates what you wanted it to?
The concept that I was trying to demonstrate is consistency is the key to improvements. I believe with the pictures shown, it communicates that my goal was achieved and came out how I wanted it to be.
7. What would you do differently if you did this project again?
I think I would choose a different route such as telling the story of how I felt during the times of frustration in drawing.